Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Makers mark on uniform button.

Article about: Please can anyone help me with identifying the maker of this uniform button. A needle in a haystack I know.. but all help welcome! Annoyed from this ads?   Best, Jan

Jan
    ?

Default Makers mark on uniform button.

Please can anyone help me with identifying the maker of this uniform button. A needle in a haystack I know.. but all help welcome!

Best,

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Makers mark on uniform button.   Makers mark on uniform button.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Makers mark on uniform button.
    P
    Many

Gustav Brehmer
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Jan
    ?

Ade, faster than the speed of light . Thanks a lot!

Best,

Jan

Jan
    ?

One more question. Can anyone tell me more about the maker?

Best,

Jan

Hi Jan, they made various war badges too.

Credit to my friend Marc on this:

The company of Gustav Brehmer was founded in 1871 in the town of Markneukirchen
    in Saxony and became one of the premier manufacturers of war badges during the Third
    Reich. Interestingly, Karl Wurster, owner of another major war badge manufacturer
    during the Third Reich began his career working for Brehmer until he eventually opened
    his own factory some 100 meters from Brehmer after leaving in 1912. The craftsmen at
    Brehmer produced some of the highest quality badges for the Luftwaffe and Heer
    including the numbered Panzer Assault Badge (PAB) and numbered General Assault
    Badge (GAB), but was perhaps most well-known for their stunning Luftwaffe Flak
    Badges. Until recently it was not known that Brehmer also produced a Heeres-Flak
    Badge for the German Army. Brehmer manufactured Heeres-Flak Badges in both
    Tombak and Feinzinc.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!