Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions

Article about: A friend of mine many years ago came to my back porch to visit.He had this eagle pinned to his jacket.I asked him where he got it and he said an old vet he had been doing some work for gave

Default Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions

A friend of mine many years ago came to my back porch to visit.He had this eagle pinned to his jacket.I asked him where he got it and he said an old vet he had been doing some work for gave it to him.I thought it looked original and said I will give you 20.00 for it as I collect this stuff.He took it off and said sure I will sell it for that.Large eagle about 3 1/2 inches long.Does it look good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions   Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions  

Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions   Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions  

Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions   Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

This is for a white summer tunic. Looks fine to me.

Here is a Heer version to give you an idea (5 year old photo of my son...LoL)

Metal luft breast eagle pin,weird find,opinions
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks MAP!That is cool,my son is 22 now but when he was younger he used to run around in my ww2 uniforms and handle my stuff,he still likes it,cant tell you how many militaria and gunshows I took him too.Mom didnt want to go with us but he always did.He still goes to a few with me but,you know how it is when they get older,more stuff going on with his friends,hanging with dad aint as cool as it once was.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks MAP!That is cool,my son is 22 now but when he was younger he used to run around in my ww2 uniforms and handle my stuff,he still likes it,cant tell you how many militaria and gunshows I took him too.Mom didnt want to go with us but he always did.He still goes to a few with me but,you know how it is when they get older,more stuff going on with his friends,hanging with dad aint as cool as it once was.
    My youngest (in the photo - now 13) is really into this and goes to all the shows as well. I hope it continues and think it will. Even when he is older.

My older son (15) however never got the bug. Oh well! As such, my younger son will get to keep all my goodies when I'm ready to pass them along.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)