Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?

Article about: Hi everyone I just got this kriegsmarine leather jacket. It looks like original WWII issued but still in excellent condition. The maker's label shows like "berthed abben hamburg".

Default Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?

Hi everyone
    I just got this kriegsmarine leather jacket. It looks like original WWII issued but still in excellent condition. The maker's label shows like "berthed abben hamburg". All the buttons look like new and also has the same marks " kriegsmarine C.T.D. 38" on their back. There is also something like reversed number " 43" on the cloth of the inner packet. Any opinion will be appreciated, thanks for looking.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?   Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?  

Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?   Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?  

Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?   Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?
    P
    Many

Looks good to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Chief
    Thanks for your confirmation. I also believe that it's real one. However I am not sure if the "43" number indicate the year it was made in or else. The buttons show that this jacket might be also made in 1938. However I can't find any other mark around it.
    The cuff title shows in the pics below was with this jacket. I think it is also original WWII one. Maybe it's from the girlfriend.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?   Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?  

Mint Kriegsmarine leather jacket 1938 ?