Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

More DAK items

Article about: As with the last lot I showed, these are also for sale and a friend wants to buy. I have asked him to join the forum, but he still hasn't, so please excuse all these questions on his behalf.

Default More DAK items

As with the last lot I showed, these are also for sale and a friend wants to buy. I have asked him to join the forum, but he still hasn't, so please excuse all these questions on his behalf.
    The Eagle and tabs look alright, but never having had any in hand it's difficult to be sure. Mark is wanting to concentrate solely on DAK items and being limited in the financial department, wants every purchase to be a good one. At least some one is listening when we always say ask first, then buy. Thanks for your help guys.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More DAK items   More DAK items  

Attached Images Attached Images More DAK items  More DAK items 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement More DAK items
    P
    Many

Default Re: More DAK items

Hi, I'm not keen on the collar tabs and I think they might be repros. The luft trop shirt eagle looks ok, but a bigger pic would be better.

Jerry

Hi Jerry, thanks for jumping in here. Here are bigger photos of the eagle.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More DAK items   More DAK items  

As far as I can see, I think the eagle is ok. The problem with the tabs is that they look a bit short, because they are manufactured too close together on the strip. These are not something I see for sale, originals that is.

Jerry

see no problem with collar tabs. they seem to be ok.

Thanks guys. I think I will tell Mark to pass on the tabs, unless I get more "ayes" on it.
    Tom

Here is a pair of original heer tabs, not DAK, but they should be the same in proportion between the length and the difference in length between the centre gold/yellow section and the two outer gold/yellow sections, if you understand what I am trying to say.

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More DAK items