Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?

Article about: Purchased these armbands over a 5 year period about 20 years ago. Ready to let them go. Just need to know if some are fake or real and their value if possible. Thanks.

Default More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?

Purchased these armbands over a 5 year period about 20 years ago. Ready to let them go. Just need to know if some are fake or real and their value if possible. Thanks.

More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?   More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?
    P
    Many

Default Re: More of my collection. Armbands. Fake or Real? Value?

The Deutsche Wehrmacht and Reichsbahn are 4th Reich reproductions. From your images, the balance appear to be fine period originals.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi Bob, can you recommend a good overview on German armbands, preferably in English? Is there such a publication? I don't know anything about armbands, or uniforms for that matter, but would like at least one good reference book on the subject. I have a lot of books, but a lot of them are from the 70s and 80s, and would like to start broadening my reference material in all manner of areas, and I'm starting to buy good, and generally modern (to take into account updated finds and information, especially in regards to fakes) reference books.

To the best of my knowledge, there has never been a definitive reference dedicated to armbands. In the mid 1960's, Stan Bozich of Michigan published a collectors guide to armbands which was a picture identification book of known examples at the time. It is long since out of print and would also be obsolete as many different bands have surfaced since those days. Sorry but I can not be of help.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks anyway Bob!