Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My first Heer Parade Tunic Named

Article about: Hi All, I just picked up this Tunic from Klaus over at Butschek's, the trousers sold to someone else, here is the description he provided "Wehrmacht Infantry parade tunic (Waffenrock) t

I can see that the bar has enough loops for a 4 place bar. Maybe a 1914 2nd class, Hindenburg Cross, and two Wehrmacht long service awards?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks for the input guys, I decided to just go with what I have, the tunic was a good chunk out of the wallet and for now I cant go out and buy all the proper medals, the rank is equivelant to a staff seargant, its not a low or high rank NCO but somewhere in the middle I assume, I pretty much threw most of the medals I have on it and went for the eye candy effect, full bling! lol, not 100% proper but looks good!!!! so now its a mix of WW1 and WW2, I did keep anything related to officer off of it, my officer cap didnt look right so I went with the parade dress stalhiem and sword instead of dagger, and a dress bayo would have pulled on the belt to much from the weight, so I am sure as time passes and I aquire what I really need that I will be popping on and off certain medals, playing with it is half the fun!! and I have seen so many period photo's with so many combinations of medals that it left me dizzy! as far as researching the name all I have is the last name Bosmann, and the unti which is 36th Infantry, I found info on the unit but I do not know how to search the name or where to start to find the name, im not a relative and I cannot read german on some of those websites, I would like to know if he survived the war, was KIA or POW.
    Here is the link to my tunic display
    My first german tunic display
    Last edited by maximus71; 06-06-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Hi Jody, Please post your tunic when you get the chance, I would love to see it!! you can post it here if you want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12