Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My first tunic ... 20 years ago

Article about: .. i bought this EM tunic. It has the combat look, used but not abused and i hope its original My questions are about what branch colour is it and what modell (M36 or earlier). Its not a per

?

Default My first tunic ... 20 years ago

.. i bought this EM tunic. It has the combat look, used but not abused and i hope its original

My questions are about what branch colour is it and what modell (M36 or earlier). Its not a perfect tunic but it was my first one. I would like also to know what kind of boards would be the perfect one for this model

Today the tunic is set up as front officier

So here we go
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first tunic ... 20 years ago   My first tunic ... 20 years ago  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first tunic ... 20 years ago
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My first tunic ... 20 years ago

As you can see the "Gefreitenwinkel" was removed from the sleeve ...

In the next picture you can see the that awards where stuck through the tunic also ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first tunic ... 20 years ago   My first tunic ... 20 years ago  

?

Some inside shots from markings etc

?

The eagle (there is some kind of glue but its removeable, the eagle is handstitched and not glued)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first tunic ... 20 years ago  

?

Collartabs and collar. What branch colour is it ... infanterie?!

?

Last pic. you can see the traces from the y-strap in the fabric
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first tunic ... 20 years ago  

Quote by Ostmark View Post
    .. i bought this EM tunic. It has the combat look, used but not abused and i hope its original

My questions are about what branch colour is it and what modell (M36 or earlier). Its not a perfect tunic but it was my first one. I would like also to know what kind of boards would be the perfect one for this model

Today the tunic is set up as front officier

So here we go
    Nice combat worn tunic Ostmark. The tunic as you have noted is a enlisted ranks tunic with officers shoulder boards piped in white (or so they look) for Infantry. This tunic is a model 1936 style tunic. The collar tabs are the universal pattern for all branches and adopted 26. 11.1938 (see pg 41 "Feldbluse" Huart, Borg). The best straps for this tunic would be nice M36 bottle green straps (well worn to match the tunic) in any piping you desire.
    All the best,
    David

Quote by herrgeezer View Post
    The best straps for this tunic would be nice M36 bottle green straps (well worn to match the tunic) in any piping you desire.
    Totally agree with that statement, early NCO's boards would definitely enhance its appearance.

?

Here is a pic of the tunic on a mannequin in my frontline diorama. I put EM insignia on it. The boards are not so visible, but i guess this are the correct ones, problem is that they are stone mint

Hello Ostmark,
    This is a nice salty combat Feldbluse. IMO a 1940 type with replaced collar. As herrgeezer mentioned it before, the Litzen are the 1938 general issue for all branches of service, so you can use any piping needed for the shoulderstraps.
    Nice display with the mannequin...congrats
    thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast