Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My Heer Mantel (Greatcoat) Collection

Article about: I thought I would show my Heer Mantel Collection. From left to right - M42 with wide collar, M35 with dark green collar and M40 with field grey collar. Kind regards, Colin

?

Default My Heer Mantel (Greatcoat) Collection

I thought I would show my Heer Mantel Collection. From left to right - M42 with wide collar, M35 with dark green collar and M40 with field grey collar. Kind regards, Colin
    My Heer Mantel (Greatcoat) CollectionMy Heer Mantel (Greatcoat) CollectionMy Heer Mantel (Greatcoat) Collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Heer Mantel (Greatcoat) Collection   My Heer Mantel (Greatcoat) Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Heer Mantel (Greatcoat) Collection
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Very cool. Overcoats are underappreciated. I think mostly because they are heavy and take up a lot of storage space and are not as ornate or detailed as tunics, but I still think they are pretty neat. Due to the aforementioned drawbacks, I just have two: One Heer and one Luftwaffe. Both are NCO's like yours.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Hello,
    They're nice, thanks for sharing them with us....
    It's one of my favourite pieces of german uniform...it's symbolizes very well the grey soldier of the german front...
    Your M40 is a late production started in 1942, just before the adoption of the large collar.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)