Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My Heer Waffenrock Collection

Article about: by don_kihotis7 Excellent tunics. Thank you, Don. Mark

I never thought it was possible to make german militaria enthusiasts jealous in seconds but apparently it's possible! Very impressive indeed!

Caleb

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Heer Waffenrock Collection
    P
    Many

?

Gents,

Thank you very much for the compliments.

I purchased this waffenrock from a gentleman in Austria. He told me his friend owns an antique store in Austria and this waffenrock walked into his shop about a month ago. It is good to see Third Reich Militaria is still showing up for sale 70 plus years after the war ended.

I have done a little fine-tuning with my camera and with the aid of free on-line photo editing tools, I have improved (at least I hope) the quality of the photos of my artillery waffenrock.

Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Heer Waffenrock Collection   My Heer Waffenrock Collection  

My Heer Waffenrock Collection   My Heer Waffenrock Collection  

Certainly one of the finest collections of waffenrock in the world. This new artillery is a real beauty I love the bird! The pictures are fantastic as well.

?

Quote by T Kendall View Post
    Certainly one of the finest collections of waffenrock in the world. This new artillery is a real beauty I love the bird! The pictures are fantastic as well.
    Tom,

Welcome to the forum and many thanks for your kind words about my collection.

You too have spectacular heer waffenrocks and I encourage you to post pictures of them. I certainly never tire of seeing your fine collection.

Mark

?

staggering assemblage, truly! not a 'rock guy but have owned some thru the years. as our german colleagues might say, 'UNGLAUBLICH!' a great many thanks for the fine images and for showing us them. best luck hunting remaining ones!

I was thinking about getting a waffenrock, but then I saw your collection and was put to shame by it's splendour and in thinking such feeble and small thoughts such as getting "just one" waffenrock. Truly an amazing collection

Lost for words, but outstanding will fit nicely ! I will have to drag out Tim and Neil's Waffenrock book again to get another wiff of fantastic Waffenrocks after this 'tour de force'!

Heaps of thanks for sharing !

Bob

?

Thank you for your kind words and it is my pleasure to present my collection to you all.

I have 29 Heer waffenrocks to date and many have visor caps, belts medals and badges. I have been very fortunate over the years to purchase many of my collection pieces from eBay sellers in Germany and Austria. Although I do not speak the language, many Germans and Austrians understand the English language exceptionally well and I have made many acquantances over the years.

I have a few more waffenrocks with rare piping I'll be displaying in the near future. One of my favorites is a minty veterinarian major waffenrock that came with a minty Triple Erel lid.

Mark

I'm a little late to the party but I just wanted to say what an incredible collection you have Mark. Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures.

?

Here are some better pics of my Jager waffenrock....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Heer Waffenrock Collection   My Heer Waffenrock Collection  

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast