Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My new visor cap. But what type?

Article about: Anyway guys, is my english understandable? :-) It's far not perfect i know....

?

Default My new visor cap. But what type?

Hello all!

I bought this cap for ~33 euros in Hungary. Allegedly found in Munich's suburban. This is in poor condition inside, the visor is separated. A museum conservator will restore it with authentic materials. I checked the net to find same ones, but nothing. There are some similar NCO caps, but not the same. I think it had buttons and strap but now it has the button holes only. My question is, what type is it? And what rank used this cap? And how did it look like originally? Sorry for the poor photos, I can't make better now.

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new visor cap. But what type?   My new visor cap. But what type?  

My new visor cap. But what type?   My new visor cap. But what type?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new visor cap. But what type?
    P
    Many

?

Private purchase Infantry NCO/Officer cap. You got it for an excellent price.

?

Thank you! My collector friend said this is a rare piece. Is it true? Or is this a usual one?

?

Check here for caps smiler: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide...visors-378390/

I wouldn't call it rare but it is a great example. Just needs a bit of restoration.

?

Great, thanks! Is it impossible to collect the missing part?

?

I'm guessing the missing part is the chinstrap/cords and the buttons. Don't worry they are not hard to find.

?

Thank you! I have Bundeswehr buttons, and i try to collect original cord. A don't want to use repro.

?

If I find any cords for sale I will let you know!

?

Thank you for your help! :-)

My new visor cap. But what type?Not dissimilar. You should have no serious difficulty finding the chin cord or buttons of the epoch.

- - ------- - -

The only task is to find a cord of the right size, otherwise it will not fit properly.

Happy hats.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast