Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad

Article about: Hello All, I'm thinking about starting to collect uniforms, at the moment I know very little in this collecting area. I’ve been offered this Unteroffizier Panzer Abwehr Jacket for 350 euro p

?

Default N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad

Hello All,
    I'm thinking about starting to collect uniforms, at the moment I know very little in this collecting area. I’ve been offered this Unteroffizier Panzer Abwehr Jacket for 350 euro privately amongst a small convolute of WW2 German uniform items.What do members think about the jacket. Is it in order / original ?. Is 350 euro about right for a jacket of this type ?. Any help appreciated. I have these 6 photos.
    Best Wishes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad   N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad  

N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad   N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad  

N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad   N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad
    P
    Many

Default Re: N.C.O's Panzer Abwehr Jacket - Good / Bad

Hello Alec,
    So far, i see nothing wrong with this M36 Feldbluse, but more & better pics would help....why Panzerabwehr ?
    From these pics it looks like the shoulderstraps are piped in white, so in this configuration it should be for an Infantry Unteroffizier...(unless my screen does not show the right color)
    350 € is a tremendous price if real......the last german Feldbluse i bought for this price was purchased in 1999....ten years already...prices nowadays are closer to 1000/1500 € for such a garment (some collectors can pay a lot more if mint/untouched from the war).
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi Alec, I cannot add any more than to just agree with JP.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Be carefull when you buy it!!!!
    I've sold this nice untouched czech cloth made tunic for 1100 eur to Espenlaub, and they sold it over their site for approx 1350 eur, why the seller would like to lost 1000 eur, even the current owner live in Russia. The "seller" steal the pictures from Espenlaub militaria for sure!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Regards,
    Dimas

Hello,
    Alec, in my opinion you can say thank you to our friend Dimas for saving you 350€. That's the same Feldbluse for sure....unless the seller is directly coming from a psychiatric hospital, this is a pure scam.....please remember that when it's too good to be true...you know the end.
    The shoulderstraps are piped in pink.....not white....i was wrong
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    Alec, in my opinion you can say thank you to our friend Dimas for saving you 350€. That's the same Feldbluse for sure....unless the seller is directly coming from a psychiatric hospital, this is a pure scam.....please remember that when it's too good to be true...you know the end.
    The shoulderstraps are piped in pink.....not white....i was wrong
    Thanks
    He is not from hospital, he wants to win 350
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Hello Everybody,
    I want to thank everyone who has taken the trouble to make a posting on this thread and for all the good advice given. Reading the posts, I realize, I need to give a fuller picture of what’s happened up to now.
    Last Thursday reading through the local freebie paper, in the small ads was- Militäruniform 1940 originality checked and further military objects from this period and an email contact address. I sent an email, received a reply with pictures & price list - this uniform jacket, two SA buckles & belts (shown on another thread), black SS riding trousers. My collecting area is ephemera, medals, a bit of equipment, to be honest anything military I find on the flea-market, that’s cheap. My knowledge of these pieces is almost zero, I started the two threads. Only thing that interests me is the uniform jacket – I’m thinking of going for it, reasoning if the advertisement is in the local freebie paper, the owner must be local, within driving distance, only then, buying it up front, when the owner waves it before my eyes and I feel it, would I buy it. I’ve sent an email, wishing to buy the jacket and asking for a contact address.
    In Southwest area where I live, there’s a large, active collecting circle, it would surprise me if nobody else read the ad. has not made contact / taken the bait. I’ll let you know if it comes to anything. Jphillip I'll bear the maxim in mind
    Cheers