Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nebeltruppen Major's feldbluse

Article about: These are the only pictures provided by the dealer. I handled this tunic in person and it seemed good. I would feel more comfortable with your opinions though. Thanks

G43
    ?

Default Nebeltruppen Major's feldbluse

These are the only pictures provided by the dealer. I handled this tunic in person and it seemed good. I would feel more comfortable with your opinions though. Thanks

Nebeltruppen Major's feldbluseNebeltruppen Major's feldbluseNebeltruppen Major's feldbluseNebeltruppen Major's feldbluseNebeltruppen Major's feldbluseNebeltruppen Major's feldbluseNebeltruppen Major's feldbluseNebeltruppen Major's feldbluseNebeltruppen Major's feldbluse

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nebeltruppen Major's feldbluse
    P
    Many

?

Piece of crap.
    Insignia all replaced. Collar has been screwed with.
    I wouldn't have it.

G43
    ?

Thats unfortunate it wouldve been great to add another nebeltruppen tunic to the collection. I agree with you about the collar but what about the hakenkruez and boards? I'm not well versed with tunics but I don't see any obvious signs of tampering, can you explain please? Thanks Steve.

G43
    ?

Any other opinions?

I would agree with Steve. Everything that would make this tunic nebeltruppen has been replaced. You can see there is a giant gash under the collar where it looks like something's been removed/added. The shoulder boards look like outright fakes too me, although it's hard to tell due to the blurriness. Overall a pretty dubious tunic.

G43
    ?

Thanks for the input. I suppose its better safe than sorry!

Breast eagle looks freshly applied to my eyes. Plus isn't it odd that the most telling picture of skullduggery (the 'under the hood' shot of the collar) is the most blurry? I think this dealer knows he has a stinker and is being deceptive is his effort to flip it to you.