Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help restoring an early shoulderboard with correct insignia

Article about: Hi friends! I found this really nice early dark green board at an antique store. I see the imprints and holes from insignia that had been attached wartime and would like to get them back on

?

Default Need help restoring an early shoulderboard with correct insignia

Hi friends! I found this really nice early dark green board at an antique store. I see the imprints and holes from insignia that had been attached wartime and would like to get them back on it if possible.....sorta a small restoration. I need help though. I can see the imprint of one pip but can't make out the larger imprint, possibly numbers or unit designation? It does look like Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler actually, but the board is green, not black. Any ideas?
    Thank you, Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help restoring an early shoulderboard with correct insignia   Need help restoring an early shoulderboard with correct insignia  

Need help restoring an early shoulderboard with correct insignia   Need help restoring an early shoulderboard with correct insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help restoring an early shoulderboard with correct insignia
    P
    Many