Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need Help with these Tunics

Article about: I've been anxiously waiting for Grenadier Military Auctions to start their latest auction and its finally here. I've already found a few tunics that have really caught my eye that I may cons

Default Need Help with these Tunics

I've been anxiously waiting for Grenadier Military Auctions to start their latest auction and its finally here. I've already found a few tunics that have really caught my eye that I may consider purchasing. As always, I'd like to get some second opinions on these as I'm far from being an expert in the field. Thanks in advance for all the help

Heer Pioneer Oberleutnants Tunic:

Need Help with these TunicsNeed Help with these Tunics

Heer Infantry Leutnants Tunic:

Need Help with these TunicsNeed Help with these TunicsNeed Help with these Tunics

Heer Pioneer Summer Tunic:

Need Help with these TunicsNeed Help with these Tunics

Heer Infantry Oberleutnants Tunic:

Need Help with these TunicsNeed Help with these TunicsNeed Help with these Tunics

Sorry for packing all of these into 1 thread, I simply wanted to consolidate and not spam the forum with threads I see no clear problems with any of them and haven't had any problems with Grenadier Military Auctions, but always like to get additional opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help with these Tunics
    P
    Many

All look good and well to me, but I also have been anxiously waiting to see a new listing of tunics so don't want my anxiousness and excitement to get the best of my judgement

?

Go for it, get them all

I see nothing bad judging out from these pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images Need Help with these Tunics 

I’ll be lucky to get one, sadly being interested in WW2 Militaria while you’re young and in college isn’t the most fiscally prudent hobby

I like #2 The Infantry Lut. Nice when you see Lut. shoulder boards that don't have a "post was pip" or two installed as so many have been upgraded to Capt. post war to try & make it more attractive to the buyer. Just my opinion. I like the rough coarse wool it is made of too

I like them all sadly It'll most likely come down to which one is the cheapest since I'm on a budget (and shouldn't even be buying another tunic) or else I'd probably buy them all

All are good
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I'm thinking about going after the Heer Infantry Lieutenants Tunic, the Infantry Oberleutenants Tunic, or the Pioneer Summer Tunic. I'm really struggling to decide though as they all have appealing aspects to them Just for peace of mind, does the pioneer summer tunic look alright to everyone? It looks to be in very nice condition, which always worries me; however, I'm probably just being paranoid

The first 2 I really like, they are all good. But just my taste I like the rough "Battle wool" that the second one displays, the Inf. LT. Just my opinion CH.

David

Quote by real steel View Post
    The first 2 I really like, they are all good. But just my taste I like the rough "Battle wool" that the second one displays, the Inf. LT. Just my opinion CH.

David
    Sadly I like them all haha. I like the edelweiss insignia on the summer pioneer tunic, I like the wear and look of the oberleutenant's tunic, and I like the look and texture of the infantry luetenant's that you like the most. I have no idea which one I should go for haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast