Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...

Article about: Hi all, I have an opportunity to purchase a nice vet bring back set. Its a Heer officer tunic, breeches and visor set, that also includes a few armbands and a brocade belt. The story is that

?

Default Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...

Hi all,

I have an opportunity to purchase a nice vet bring back set. Its a Heer officer tunic, breeches and visor set, that also includes a few armbands and a brocade belt. The story is that the owners father found them in a house in Germany (likely hanging in a closet). The set is pristine!

I know the photos are sub-par at best, but any opinions are helpful.

Thanks!
    Dzyner

Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need some opinions on full Heer Officer Tunic set...

Hi Darren, all looks fine.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks Ade! What do you think about the mismatching piping between the tunic and the other pieces? The tunic sports the Transport piping while the other pieces are Infantry. I assume there is no situation where these would have been worn together?

All Vet bring back stories can be a bit confused, it was a long time ago. Probably never worn as a set, but still a good uniform set.

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks Jerry. I always hate asking this question, but I will anyway What would you pay for this set if you were considering it for purchase? A single visor or tunic is fairly straightforward, but all of this together is a bit more difficult to judge and I want to be fair.

Quote by dzyner View Post
    Thanks Jerry. I always hate asking this question, but I will anyway What would you pay for this set if you were considering it for purchase? A single visor or tunic is fairly straightforward, but all of this together is a bit more difficult to judge and I want to be fair.
    I have to be honest and say that I have no idea on the value of this group, especially as some of it is from two different uniforms. The sum total of all the parts is my best guess, sorry if that is not very helpful, but I don't buy visors or other continental items very often anymore.

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Wow Nice find Im very jealous !

- - Updated - -

Wow Nice find Im very jealous !