Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

new fliegerjacke

Article about: Bought this came from Germany, very competitively priced it has got some age and even repro ones now are gettin pricey and i thought would look good badged up with the original insignia i've

Default new fliegerjacke

Bought this came from Germany, very competitively priced it has got some age and even repro ones now are gettin pricey and i thought would look good badged up with the original insignia i've got it still had buttons and loops for Schulterklappen anyway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new fliegerjacke
    P
    Many

Default Re: new fliegerjacke

How much did it cost and where did you buy it? I want one now
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Hi would you believe it cost me the princely sum of...........30 pound it was on ebay.de, ebay Germany and i was a rather cheeky fellow and asked at the start if he considered a buy now price he came back with a price in euros that equated to 30 GBP so i very gently nibbled his hand off for it he even shipped it by fast DHL guess some ya really do win they do look good though badged up, i managed to root out a cloth ritterkreuz a few months back and as we know any way lufty flyers wore all sorts of private purchase stuff even the zipped belted 1930's motoring jackets its good to see when you go to a military event or re-enactment not to see every guy in a eastman haha good luck with finding a good one matey

the zips are German make too by the way as are the prym poppers on the cuffs.

bought this month ago from ebay Germany good condition no electrics but apart from that is ok was £25 the Germans really have got some nice finds laying around

?

Here`s a pic of jackets similar to yours.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new fliegerjacke  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

pics look good these are the sunglasses i've got, 1930's ones bought from again Germany civvy type but correct for period

got my Fliegerjacke badged up looks way better

Very nice
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

thanks am gonna use it this year along with other stuff events when i do living history, one of the hardest things to find that i need is a schwimmweste either kapok or a first pattern, ones that come up are either snapped up though or command such high prices. I have seen Kriegsmarine ones but apparently the only Luftwaffe to wear those ones were air sea rescue or some carrier pilots etc. i could be wrong.