Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New Luft Colection I picked up

Article about: Good evening, I just picked up a collection a GI brought back and would like your opinion. These items will be offered for sale here but would like everyone to look them over first. I want t

Thanks for the input, much appreciated. What is the current market on the wound badges and medal bar. I really wanted to put the bar in my personal collection, but with the current times I'm having to turn over cash when I can. It is very cool having this resource, of folks willing to help share history.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Luft Colection I picked up
    P
    Many

I am very curious about the New Zealand coin with the back engraved with a name and BTA. What could it be? Thanks for any help.

MAP
    ?

We don't provide appraisals as a forum rule as prices are subjective to condition and location as well as other factors.

Best bet is to go to quality dealer websites and compare to other examples. Check out our "forum Sponsors" for starters. Emedals is another dealer that has a large inventory. Just remember that these dealer prices so there is a mark up that you probably won't realize when you sell. The wound badges are common and don't command high values. The ribbon bar however will bring more. I don't collect these bars so don't even know a range.

No idea is this is realistic or crazy price....

Medal bar of 4 awards for long service in Luftwaffe.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very lovely parade set !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2