MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New Patches to add to my sons collection for Christmas!

Article about: Here are 2 new patches that I purchased for my son for Christmas! He is starting his collection at age 14. Thanks to this forum for the purchase!!

Default New Patches to add to my sons collection for Christmas!

Here are 2 new patches that I purchased for my son for Christmas! He is starting his collection at age 14. Thanks to this forum for the purchase!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Patches to add to my sons collection for Christmas!   New Patches to add to my sons collection for Christmas!  

New Patches to add to my sons collection for Christmas!   New Patches to add to my sons collection for Christmas!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Patches to add to my sons collection for Christmas!
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Patches to add to my sons collection for Christmas!

Your son will be THRILLED!!! Merry Xmas to you and your family
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Thank you! I wish I started collecting at his age. Merry Christmas to and your family as well!

Sam

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    Thank you! I wish I started collecting at his age. Merry Christmas to and your family as well!

Sam
    That was exactly what I was going to say to you, starting this early, he can get very far
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

And what an great hobby to share with your son. My son has been collecting for a few years now, we spend many hours each week looking, researching and dreaming together......enjoy!