Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New unifrom

Article about: Hello Guys. I would just like to show you my new purchase. re-tailored R.O.A NCO´s Field Tunic. Waffenrock with changed stand and fall green badge cloth collar. Feildgrey wool, no pockets ei

?

Default New unifrom

Hello Guys.

I would just like to show you my new purchase. re-tailored R.O.A NCO´s Field Tunic.
    Waffenrock with changed stand and fall green badge cloth collar. Feildgrey wool, no pockets either inside or outside.

I hope you also enjoy it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New unifrom   New unifrom  

New unifrom   New unifrom  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New unifrom
    P
    Many

That is a very nice Kemi! ROA items are extremely rare.

?

thank you so much alexander, it will do well in a combat display. would love to have some more opinions

?

Thumbs up

I was the other bidder kemi. I stopped the bidding at 655 euro, this because i am about to buy alot of new things for my new lair here in Asia.
    (Yes yes yes my spoiled women demand things like Furnitures Aircondition and other household products- i didnt agree at all- but since i dont want to wash my own clothes and make my own dinners, i had to say the famous words: Yes dear, i will buy the things you need..

I am very happy a member here on the forum won it, i was just sitting and thinking about what lucky collector who won my #1 Tunic.

Please send me an PM later on if you need money for christmas or something in the house.

Again: Congrats!

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I was the other bidder kemi. I stopped the bidding at 655 euro, this because i am about to buy alot of new things for my new lair here in Asia.
    (Yes yes yes my spoiled women demand things like Furnitures Aircondition and other household products- i didnt agree at all- but since i dont want to wash my own clothes and make my own dinners, i had to say the famous words: Yes dear, i will buy the things you need..

I am very happy a member here on the forum won it, i was just sitting and thinking about what lucky collector who won my #1 Tunic.

Please send me an PM later on if you need money for christmas or something in the house.

Again: Congrats!
    Trond, last time I saw your profile you were living in South Africa

?

No no i was living in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean for over a decade. That island finally got to small for me- to many x-mothers in law around my pillbox. And since i didnt want to live fulltime in Haiti, i decided to leave my place over there.

Now i have relocated to here in the phillipines, where a dear lifelong friend of mine has been living for a long time. It is easier to be a bigamist here, i believe there is like 1700 island to hide my arse away when/if the crucefixion campaign starts again.

(Only joking about the bigamist part ofcource.. )

Quote by TrondK View Post
    No no i was living in the Dominican Republic in the Caribbean for over a decade. That island finally got to small for me- to many x-mothers in law around my pillbox. And since i didnt want to live fulltime in Haiti, i decided to leave my place over there.

Now i have relocated to here in the phillipines, where a dear lifelong friend of mine has been living for a long time. It is easier to be a bigamist here, i believe there is like 1700 island to hide my arse away when/if the crucefixion campaign starts again.

(Only joking about the bigamist part ofcource.. )
    LOL! I don't know whats going on my with my memory. Any other Norwegians residing there?

?

Yes Aleksander, my friend is also from the same WinterWonderLand.
    He is a collector aswell. His beautiful and very elegant pinay wife even support his collector addiciton. They dont care about swastikas and tainted ww2 propaganda over here.
    So it is wonderful to be able to study history without always have to fight those who wants to label us collectors as NS.

But please, we must stop the personal discussion on this thread.

((We are hijacking Kemis thread regarding his Wonderful ROA jacket.!))

Thats nice, that you have a fellow from your homeland there. It could get quite lonely at times without one.

Yes, you are right . Sorry about this Kemi! Great tunic again!

?

thank you very much TrondK. Must say that it is a very attractive and rare tunic. 'm very surprised that I got it at a pretty low price. when I sell it, you are the first one I come to

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast