Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...

Article about: Here is a drillich tunic that I have in vision. I like it, but I need your opinion, is it original? It seems new (maybe too much?) has the insignia of "oberschutze" of the same fab

Default Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...

Here is a drillich tunic that I have in vision. I like it, but I need your opinion, is it original? It seems new (maybe too much?) has the insignia of "oberschutze" of the same fabric hbt.
    It has a large number (internally under the sleeve) 9747 (???) and some other mark...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...   Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...  

Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...   Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...  

Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...   Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nice HBT tunic, but original? Let me know please...

it looks ok to me.

+1

Tunic it self looks ok. Better close ups are needed for the litzen and breast eagle.
    The sleeve badge looks to have been reapplied at some point.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377