Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Night of the Living Fakes

Article about: I bought this Flakhelferin armband a few weeks ago. I made the mistake of not researching them beforehand. Apparently there is a lot of controversy surrounding these. I decided to get a blac

Default Night of the Living Fakes

I bought this Flakhelferin armband a few weeks ago. I made the mistake of not researching them beforehand. Apparently there is a lot of controversy surrounding these.

I decided to get a blacklight so I could check it out, and it just arrived via USPS this evening.

Here are the images of the armband:

Night of the Living Fakes Night of the Living Fakes Night of the Living Fakes Night of the Living Fakes Night of the Living Fakes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Night of the Living Fakes
    P
    Many

Default Re: Night of the Living Fakes

The blacklight is a good thing to help us, but fake could be seem good with it ( the fake without nylon) and good item washed could be seem faked (some bleaching agents for detergent react to light black).

Then we can think, how are manufacture all bands of this type: stenciled on fabric.

It's cheap and fast, everything needed for the 3rd Reich.

Your banner and expensive to manufacture, size is not adjustable, which means that we make different sizes. In addition to your banner seems very fragile.

So logically, it does not fit the principles of the time which he should date

The wide selvedge is not something I would expect to see on a German manufactured TR period cloth item.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I dont like it, they gave the Flack Helpers a patch why would they need a armband 10 cm lower ?
    Morris