Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions about a german ww2 pant

Article about: What are your opinions about this pant is it a Original german ww2 pant i am not sure, i think it is a private issue . No markings on it the zippers are from the brand zipp and the buttons a

Default Opinions about a german ww2 pant

What are your opinions about this pant is it a Original german ww2 pant i am not sure, i think it is a private issue .
    No markings on it the zippers are from the brand zipp and the buttons are from the brand solide elegant .

Thanks in advance.

Opinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions about a german ww2 pant
    P
    Many

?

You should try and post some pics of the construction of the inside of the trousers. I am just saying before the other guys tell you to Pics of the lower part of the legs would also be nice. The color looks a bit strange. Not Feldgrau or Steingrau but that could be because of the light of course.

Regards, Lars

Yes i do here are some pics from the inside.

Opinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pant

Here you see the inside and also a closeup of the front

Some more pics it seem they have used inside 2 different materials .

Opinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pant

?

Post#4 looks like there was a tag that was ripped out and it's whiter under it. Hole repaired in the knee...looks like they were worn a few times. Any stamps?

No markings i think its a private issue pant it looks oke to me some small repairs etc.

Nobody ? I am looking for months to finger out its originality.

?

My wife is a professional tailor and have given advice on forum before, so worth listening to when it comes to the craftsmanship. She says they are very well made. Pockets are "frame" pockets(whatever that means) and looks to be hand made. Basically she say they could be old/period trousers and if a repro, made very well. I would still like to see the lower part of the trousers. Is there any buttons etc.

Regards, Lars

No no buttons there it is a with a zipper what you see also on german ww2 pant the brand from the zipper is zipp also on many ww2 german uniforms, here some pics you asked for.

Opinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pantOpinions about a german ww2 pant

?

This i do not like. I have never seen Officers breeches with zippers there. Maybe a post war modification?

Cheers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast