Opinions on Artillery Waffenrock

Article about: Hi everyone, I'm looking to purchase my first waffenrock tunic and I think this one is fine apart from a possible post war eagle application. What do you guys think? Thanks.

Default Opinions on Artillery Waffenrock

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase my first waffenrock tunic and I think this one is fine apart from a possible post war eagle application. What do you guys think?
    Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ProdPhoto104923.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	598521Name:  ProdPhoto104924.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  35.3 KBName:  ProdPhoto104925.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  28.6 KBName:  ProdPhoto104926.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  30.5 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ProdPhoto104927.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	598525Name:  ProdPhoto104928.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  27.1 KBName:  ProdPhoto104931.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  35.8 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ProdPhoto104930.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	598528Name:  ProdPhoto104929.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  32.8 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Appears to be nothing glaringly wrong, I'm fairly sure it's a good one. On a slightly unrelated note, what on earth does a 16 year old do to get money for waffenrocks and the likes?

Thanks for the fast response. To answer your question, I have been saving up for a tunic for a very long time. Count up Christmas, chores and a birthday or two and that nearly gets me there. Militaria is why I'm looking for a part time job!

Just a quick pointer for you, when I was your age I got a job cataloguing stuff at a museum over the summer, so try looking at any small local museums (it was something I enjoyed, and something you probably would to)

?

I can tell you this, that is Larry Stewart's site. He is based here in Arizona. I know him very well, and he is 100% honest in everything he sells on his site. Anything it says in the description I can vouch is real and is correct as listed. He has sold militaria for 30 some years and I buy most of my stuff from him!

looks fine.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Very nice clean tunic!! I will second the props to Larry Stewart. Awesome guy and has an excellent selection for a great price!! I see him every year at the SOS!!

Fred

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

Very nice clean tunic!! I will second the props to Larry Stewart. Awesome guy and has an excellent selection for a great price!! I see him every year at the SOS!!

Fred
    Well it's good to know that Mr. Stewart is a trustworthy dealer, as I have never bought from him before.
    -Jake