Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on Artillery Waffenrock

Article about: Hi everyone, I'm looking to purchase my first waffenrock tunic and I think this one is fine apart from a possible post war eagle application. What do you guys think? Thanks.

Default Opinions on Artillery Waffenrock

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase my first waffenrock tunic and I think this one is fine apart from a possible post war eagle application. What do you guys think?
    Thanks.

Opinions on Artillery WaffenrockOpinions on Artillery WaffenrockOpinions on Artillery WaffenrockOpinions on Artillery WaffenrockOpinions on Artillery WaffenrockOpinions on Artillery WaffenrockOpinions on Artillery WaffenrockOpinions on Artillery WaffenrockOpinions on Artillery Waffenrock

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on Artillery Waffenrock
    P
    Many

Appears to be nothing glaringly wrong, I'm fairly sure it's a good one. On a slightly unrelated note, what on earth does a 16 year old do to get money for waffenrocks and the likes?

Thanks for the fast response. To answer your question, I have been saving up for a tunic for a very long time. Count up Christmas, chores and a birthday or two and that nearly gets me there. Militaria is why I'm looking for a part time job!

Just a quick pointer for you, when I was your age I got a job cataloguing stuff at a museum over the summer, so try looking at any small local museums (it was something I enjoyed, and something you probably would to)

?

I can tell you this, that is Larry Stewart's site. He is based here in Arizona. I know him very well, and he is 100% honest in everything he sells on his site. Anything it says in the description I can vouch is real and is correct as listed. He has sold militaria for 30 some years and I buy most of my stuff from him!

looks fine.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Very nice clean tunic!! I will second the props to Larry Stewart. Awesome guy and has an excellent selection for a great price!! I see him every year at the SOS!!

Fred

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

Very nice clean tunic!! I will second the props to Larry Stewart. Awesome guy and has an excellent selection for a great price!! I see him every year at the SOS!!

Fred
    Well it's good to know that Mr. Stewart is a trustworthy dealer, as I have never bought from him before.
    -Jake