Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OPINIONS PLEASE *** Fallschirmschutzen cloth badge

Article about: Here my recent acquisition. To my opinion an attractive Fallschirmschutzen cloth badge. Obtained from an honest person I suppose. It's clearly a tunic removed piece, which I like the most. &

Default OPINIONS PLEASE *** Fallschirmschutzen cloth badge

Here my recent acquisition. To my opinion an attractive Fallschirmschutzen cloth badge. Obtained from an honest person I suppose.

It's clearly a tunic removed piece, which I like the most. "A been there" piece. Personally I don't like mint pieces which are not worn.

It's a worn padded piece version. Please see also the images at the back.

QUESTIONS:

- possible to date this Fallschirmjager cloth badge with year(s) or a specific period during the war ?
    - bought it as a textbook piece: how many different FJ cloth badge pieces are existing? Which specific model is this?
    - possible to attributed this pieces to a specific cloth badge manufacturer?
    - possible to 'link' this piece to the model of a zinc or Buntmetall Fallschirmschutzen Abzeichen?

Thanks for your possibly help, opinions and suggestions.

I post these images for study opportunities here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture OPINIONS PLEASE ***  Fallschirmschutzen cloth badge   OPINIONS PLEASE ***  Fallschirmschutzen cloth badge  

OPINIONS PLEASE ***  Fallschirmschutzen cloth badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OPINIONS PLEASE ***  Fallschirmschutzen cloth badge
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

First glance it looks good. I'm traveling but can look in more detail when I return this weekend.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello Michael, thank you for your reply. Have a nice trip!
    Very curious if you / or others have some more info about the following questions:

QUESTIONS:

- possible to date this Fallschirmjager cloth badge with year(s) or a specific period during the war ?
    - bought it as a textbook piece: how many different FJ cloth badge pieces are existing? Which specific model is this?
    - possible to attributed this pieces to a specific cloth badge manufacturer?
    - possible to 'link' this piece to the model of a zinc or Buntmetall Fallschirmschutzen Abzeichen?

Thanks for your possibly help, opinions and suggestions.

CBH
    ?

I can answer one of your Questions, the cloth version for wear on the Flight Jacket was introduced in 1937, it is thought that only the cloth version was issued in the Late-War years. But this is undocumented I believe.

It's real Textbook? What's that??

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    It's real Textbook? What's that??
    Probably referring to it being a good, typical representative piece, rather than a unique or unusual variant.

B.B.

MAP
    ?

There are many variations of these. Typically you can identify the maker/type. But I don't have my reference materials now.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Probably referring to it being a good, typical representative piece, rather than a unique or unusual variant.

B.B.
    Sorry I was being a tad sarcastic.. i do not like the term textbook... 😉

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Sorry I was being a tad sarcastic.. i do not like the term textbook... 😉
    The only problem with text-based discussions; sarcasm is nigh undetectable.

B.B.

Hi, looks like a good piece to me, having been tunic removed places it slightly more desirable to me as so many are unissued. Leon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast