Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original m40 jacket?

Article about: Is this an original m40 jacket? I hope someone can help me, thanks!

?

Default Original m40 jacket?

Is this an original m40 jacket? I hope someone can help me, thanks!

Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original m40 jacket?
    P
    Many

Original.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Collartabs is most likely attached after 1945

period piece.

Hello,
    it is an original heavily repaired Feldbluse 1933 modified 1940 with reapplied Litzen...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

As stated - an original period example. In addition to replaced Litzen, it appears the buttons have been replaced. They are either period subdued finish or immediate post war examples. NH

?

Thanks for the respond all! So this feldbluse is pre-war 1933 but modified to a 1940?
    The buttons are marked with "K Q 39", so should be ww2 original.
    The replaced litzen are original and made for the m40 jacket?

Im looking for shoulder straps but I can't find a m40 one, mainly m36 and m43, I don't think it is wise to put a m43 on the jacket?

Thanks!

Quote by Pavlos View Post
    Thanks for the respond all! So this feldbluse is pre-war 1933 but modified to a 1940?
    The buttons are marked with "K Q 39", so should be ww2 original.
    The replaced litzen are original and made for the m40 jacket?

Im looking for shoulder straps but I can't find a m40 one, mainly m36 and m43, I don't think it is wise to put a m43 on the jacket?

Thanks!
    Hello,
    No, the Feldbluse is the type produced in 1940 based on the pattern adopted in 1933.
    Yes, if marked K Q 39" the buttons should be WWII
    Yes the Litzen looks like original and can be applied to this Feldbluse (looks like faded 1938 generic Litzen)
    Concerning the shoulderstraps, you can put whatever you want as far as EMs are concerned (depends of the period), and of any branch of service as Litzen are generic...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

?

Thanks for your respond!

I found these 3 shoulder straps, I assume they are all original ww2, do they all fit this uniform? which one do you recommend?

Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?

Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?

Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?Original m40 jacket?

Thanks again

Hello,
    I would recommend you to find new shoulderstraps as the first pair might be original but is privately purchased with a not sought after Waffenfarbe for Signals units, both other pairs are fake IMO...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast