Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

panzer assault gunner collar tab?

Article about: Hi, looking through the variations of panzer skulls and come up with, i dont know. Also was there a border or piping at one point. Thanks in advance for all opinions. K.

Default panzer assault gunner collar tab?

Hi, looking through the variations of panzer skulls and come up with, i dont know. Also was there a border or piping at one point. Thanks in advance for all opinions. K.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture panzer assault gunner collar tab?   panzer assault gunner collar tab?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement panzer assault gunner collar tab?
    P
    Many

These tabs could be plain (for enlisted men) - But IMHO the tab looks to have kinda sketchy quality and I believe the Totenkopf is a 'repop' but I'm certainly not an expert on these.

It should be pink piped to be Panzer Jager. Assault gunners wore artillery red piping as Sturmartillerie.

Regulations changed several times as to who wore what style of tab during the war.

Red felt behind the eyes was a non regulation affectation done by individuals in some units.

The pointed corners to the tab make me wary of this one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!