Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer shoulder boards .........never seen like this before, repro?

Article about: Here are couple Panzer shoulder boards, never seen any configured like this before........ repros?

?

Default Panzer shoulder boards .........never seen like this before, repro?

Here are couple Panzer shoulder boards, never seen any configured like this before........ repros?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzer shoulder boards .........never seen like this before, repro?   Panzer shoulder boards .........never seen like this before, repro?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer shoulder boards .........never seen like this before, repro?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Panzer shoulder boards .........never seen like this before, repro?

These are made up. Rank is wrong.

The only unit to wear a deathshead on the shoulder strap was Kavallerie-Regiment 5

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

yuk!

pips are bundeswehr sorry very fake

tom

?

I thought as much!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

These are made up. Rank is wrong.

The only unit to wear a deathshead on the shoulder strap was Kavallerie-Regiment 5

Cheers, Ade.
    Speaking of 5th Kav Rgmt, I have a minty pair from WWI to a Rittmeister (at the time) and there was some extensive research done on them by a Geneologist who claimed they were actually once worn by; Ewald von Kleist. As I cant prove that claim--though they are Rittmeisters boards from 1915--there were I think-4-5 Rittmeisters in that Regiment in that year-von Kleist was one of them-according to that researcher.

Anyway, mine are for a Rittmeister in the 5th Uhlan Kav Rgmt. Now I dont know-as im NO IMperial pro-if there were two seperate Kav Rgmts of the same designation or not? i.e. 5th Kav Rgmt or 5th Uhlan Kav Rgmt. See what I mean?