Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzer Totenkopf Collar Tab

Article about: I have to thank Ade for the opportunity to acquire this tab! Without his assistance, it would have been out of my reach. It is unusual for the totenkopf to be below or above center on these

Default Panzer Totenkopf Collar Tab

I have to thank Ade for the opportunity to acquire this tab! Without his assistance, it would have been out of my reach.
    It is unusual for the totenkopf to be below or above center on these tabs. I have a few period Panzermanner photos and all of them show the skull to be in the middle of the tab. In fact, I believe it was regulation to be so.
    This is the original location for the skull on this tab. This is the first tab that I have seen like this.

As you can see in this photo of my father, he wears his totenkopf below center on his collar tabs.

The rest of my tabs and display.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Totenkopf Collar Tab
    P
    Many

Very nice display.

?

That is a great pic up and your display is DROOLING Good!!!
    It is awesome that you honor your Vater in this way and that pic of him is just outstanding. I hope that you add that type of visor your dad is sporting to your display.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Very nice display.
    Thank you FB!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    That is a great pic up and your display is DROOLING Good!!!
    It is awesome that you honor your Vater in this way and that pic of him is just outstanding. I hope that you add that type of visor your dad is sporting to your display.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks Phil!
    It's unlikely that I will ever find one like that. If somebody has or had one, they would probably have changed it because "they wouldn't have worn it that way"!
    Ralph.

Thanks Ralph for giving us a peek in the window! Very nice, new tab, and display, but that photo of you father and how he has altered his "look", is truly quite awesome. And finding a tab similar to that he wears, with skull off center, good job getting this one. Looks like it has found its way "home". K.

Quote by KEVIN23 View Post
    Thanks Ralph for giving us a peek in the window! Very nice, new tab, and display, but that photo of you father and how he has altered his "look", is truly quite awesome. And finding a tab similar to that he wears, with skull off center, good job getting this one. Looks like it has found its way "home". K.
    Thank you Kevin!
    You can get a little larger peek in the window in this thread.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Ralph.

Great tab Ralph, as are the rest. I too like your Panzer display.
    Is that a 'Solido' Tiger I in back.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Great tab Ralph, as are the rest. I too like your Panzer display.
    Is that a 'Solido' Tiger I in back.........?
    Thank you Steve!
    No, it is a smaller version, all in plastic.
    Ralph.

v/nice display.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast