Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzer wrap insignia - kragenspiegel

Article about: Hi guys, this is my latest addition to my collection. These collar tabs are different construction as the one I have posted some weeks ago. I hope they are good but in case there is somethin

?

Default Panzer wrap insignia - kragenspiegel

Hi guys,
    this is my latest addition to my collection. These collar tabs are different construction as the one I have posted some weeks ago. I hope they are good but in case there is something wrong with them please let me know.
    Mike

Panzer wrap insignia - kragenspiegelPanzer wrap insignia - kragenspiegelPanzer wrap insignia - kragenspiegelPanzer wrap insignia - kragenspiegelPanzer wrap insignia - kragenspiegel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer wrap insignia - kragenspiegel
    P
    Many

?

Hi guys,
    I have received answer from one collector that these collar patches are wellmade fakes, the piping is not the real one for such early types and the same for skulls what doest not fit to early patches.
    Mike

Not sure what this person is on about?

Early tabs were wool piped and in a darker shade of "Rosa" than the later rayon piped examples.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Dear Ade,
    thak you for reply and does it mean that in your opinion are the tabs good ones?
    Mike

They look ok to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello,

They should be piped in badge cloth which is a much finer wool.

Fred

?

Hello Fred,
    thank you for reply and I would like to apologize for my late comment but flu season found some victim. If I understand it good from your point of view they are not original?
    Mike

Hello Mike,

Sorry to hear about the flu. I hope it runs its course quickly.

I am no expert in Heer Panzer collar tabs but the earlier tabs with a wool piping were made out of a finer badge cloth not a basic wool. The picture of the backs looks good. The photo of the front (2nd picture) makes the wool look pretty course. I personally would prefer the use of badge cloth.

Fred

?

Hallo Fred,
    thank you for explanation.
    Mike