Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

pioneer shoulder staps

Article about: hello can someone tell me that these are original i have these since today and have not good money bank garantie

Default pioneer shoulder staps

hello

can someone tell me that these are original
    i have these since today and have not good money bank garantie
    Last edited by j dubbel; 01-31-2009 at 02:21 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement pioneer shoulder staps
    P
    Many

Default re: pioneer shoulder staps

more pics
    Last edited by j dubbel; 01-31-2009 at 02:21 PM.

i already did a burn test which was a good start
    the fabric did NOT turn into a black plastic ball
    but burned very fast and didnt leave any trace

Hello,
    I would like to say they're original, but IMO they're not...sorry, it's my opinion, i could be wrong of course....
    thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to say they're original, but IMO they're not...sorry, it's my opinion, i could be wrong of course....
    thanks
    hello

thanks for your opinion
    can you pleas tell me what is wrong whit these because i would like to know so i dont have to ask next time

Hello again,
    Shoulderstraps are very well faked nowadays...so if you're new to Heer collecting, be careful...concerning the ones shown, i don't like the buttonholes, the lining, the sewing....in fact i don't like them at all...it seems to me that those ones are made from a pair of swiss trousers....it looks like swiss wool and the black piping also looks like swiss piping from trousers.
    thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

Hello again,
    Shoulderstraps are very well faked nowadays...so if you're new to Heer collecting, be careful...concerning the ones shown, i don't like the buttonholes, the lining, the sewing....in fact i don't like them at all...
    thanks
    hello

i know these are well faked but these come from the guy from who i bought my m40 tunic from [also been posted on this forum]

can i juse infanteri shoulderboards for pioneer
    [still heve money back garantee so if i haven more bad feedback on this item i`ll send it back]

i already have 1 person who says they are good

IMHO they're crap....i'm deeply sorry for you, but from my own experience concerning shoulderstraps, this is a minefield and you got to be careful...it's up to you, but honestly if i had them in hands, i would send them back to the seller and wait a an original pair to come by....TR collecting is a matter of knowledge...and patience i'm afraid, even if you got the money don't jump on the first item just because someone tells you it's good (advisers are not payers)...may we know whose told you they were good...?
    thanks

In Memoriam :

IMHO they're crap....i'm deeply sorry for you, but from my own experience concerning shoulderstraps, this is a minefield and you got to be careful...it's up to you, but honestly if i had them in hands, i would send them back to the seller and wait a an original pair to come by....TR collecting is a matter of knowledge...and patience i'm afraid, even if you got the money don't jump on the first item just because someone tells you it's good (advisers are not payers)...may we know whose told you they were good...?
    thanks
    my first impression when i got them was what the f... must i do whit these
    so i posted them here i keep the shoulderboards for 2 days and then send them back

thanks buddy

I have moved this thread to the military uniforms forum where you will likely obtain further opinions.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast