Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Poa - patch

Article about: Was not sure if this is correct area of forum to post - is this patch considered collectible/desirable? Can someone comment on value? POA/Russian Liberation Army unit that fought with German

Default Poa - patch

Was not sure if this is correct area of forum to post - is this patch considered collectible/desirable? Can someone comment on value? POA/Russian Liberation Army unit that fought with Germany at Normandy.
    Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images Poa - patch 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Poa - patch
    P
    Many

Default Re: Poa - patch

Better pictures of the front and back are needed, But it dose not look good. The material and construction look sloppy, but better pictures will help. For value around $100-120.

Just a question, I know that POA units was stationed in Normandy but i dont think you can tie this patch with the Normandy Garrison.
    Morris

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Just a question, I know that POA units was stationed in Normandy but i dont think you can tie this patch with the Normandy Garrison.
    Morris
    It is from the estate of a 121st Infantry Regiment 8th Infantry Division medic who landed in Normandy (after D-Day) so I believe it could have been from Normandy area but the 8th div did fight across France/Belgium/Germany so could have been from any of those places I suppose.

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Better pictures of the front and back are needed, But it dose not look good. The material and construction look sloppy, but better pictures will help. For value around $100-120.
    I do not have any better pics but it is in a scrapbook with other period insignia.

Very nice original. To me it is both collectable and desirable.

I have one the same in my collection shown on the forum here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...armshield-789/

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Yes they are around 100- 120 us+.

I am interested if you consider selling this one. (I am only mentioning this since you asking for the value)

I hope to have it soon. and will post better pics when I receive, Joe
    Quote by TrondK View Post
    Yes they are around 100- 120 us+.

I am interested if you consider selling this one. (I am only mentioning this since you asking for the value)

Patch arrived as part of a 121st Infantry regiment 8th Infantry Division medic lot. I got the lot because my great uncle was a medic with this unit also and would be the next best thing to having his medic armband. It is in great shape; tiny bit of tape residue that came off easily with finger nail.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Poa - patch   Poa - patch  

Poa - patch   Poa - patch  

Poa - patch  

Here are the photos of the example I have that I turned up locally from an attic . This one is 100% original and was used here on the Island of Jersey.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Poa - patch   Poa - patch  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast