Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

POA shield, opinions please?

Article about: Hi guys, just to double check with, think this is good, am I right?, regards, Juan

Default POA shield, opinions please?

Hi guys, just to double check with, think this is good, am I right?, regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POA shield, opinions please?   POA shield, opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement POA shield, opinions please?
    P
    Many

I think it's ok. One of three variants. Stewy

Thanks Stewy, been looking to buy one of these for sometime now and like this one specifically compared to others I have seen around

Hello,
    It's a good one, it's new, but it's trimmed...all the Feldgrau base is gone around the arm patch....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks Philip, if I may ask, do you think is better to wait and see for another one?

Hi Philip, this one is also for sale, different type a bit more expensive, but if you think that it has no issues, will buy it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POA shield, opinions please?   POA shield, opinions please?  

Hello,
    It is your choice to buy one type or another unless you want to collect all types of ROA arm patches...i cant tell you that this type or this type is better or more representative than others. My personal preference goes to the BeVo type, but that's my choice, i always want BeVo...cause i'm BeVo addicted as far as insignia is concerned...if it was me i would wait until a nice BeVo shows up. When i bought my ROA arm patch, i had the choice between 15 BeVo patches in roll...
    There's also this type : http://virtualgrenadier.com/sale_item.php?iid=4470
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hello,

The BeVo weave piece has no value to me. It is trimmed so bad that it could never be put on a uniform. I would wait for a BeVo patch with all of the field grey base material. The second patch that was posted is also a very nice original that ould be worth while in purchasing., IMHO.

Fred

A printed example....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture POA shield, opinions please?