Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Possible Fallschirmjäger Tunic???

Article about: Hello all, I recieved this great tunic years back for a great price. My question is with the sleeve patch...Could FJ qualify for that? because this tunic had no award loops on the front but

Default Possible Fallschirmjäger Tunic???

Hello all, I recieved this great tunic years back for a great price. My question is with the sleeve patch...Could FJ qualify for that? because this tunic had no award loops on the front but had this authentic badge moked threw like issued in the field. I only gave 500 total so I really dont think they were pieced together. Thank you very much for any help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Possible Fallschirmjäger Tunic???   Possible Fallschirmjäger Tunic???  

Possible Fallschirmjäger Tunic???   Possible Fallschirmjäger Tunic???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible Fallschirmjäger Tunic???
    P
    Many

Unlikely the Flight Personnel’s Trade Badge was intended for wear by flight personnel that had not yet been awarded one of the Flight Qualification badges, Pilots, Observers, Pilot/Observers, etc

I guess what I'm saying is if the guy was flight personnel, could he have possibly switched to a combat roll in FJ? Or did they also have Pilots who flew Gliders or were "mechanics" for them as well? Kinda like how the US did. I know FJ did alot of crazy stuff at the end of the war.

Another reason I ask is Because I have seen Other photos of German Soldiers wear Heer awards on a Luft uniform or a Luft award on a heer. ext...

It is possible you know here is a photo of said trade patch in wear with a pilots qualification patch.
    Possible Fallschirmjäger Tunic???

wow, amazing example! Thanks for the photo!

?

Question

WHY do you say that the Flieger Blus is for a Fj? Your photos are not the best, but I don't see any loops on it for an Fj badge.
    Looks to me like just a flying personel FB.
    Sarge

The para badge is a nice zinc badge, which is attributed to the company of Friedrich Linden.

Joe

you should go threw and re read my post about no award loops Sarge... I was just curious about my original question mainly. On top of that what is the difference in a Flight Personnel Flieger Blouse and a Flying Personnel? Curious on that? Because I don't believe there is a difference unless I am mistaken.

Your question was clear!

IMO it is good possible that the guy switched later to a Fallschirmjäger unit. This was not uncommon in the late war days!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast