Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post SOS Tunic Pick-up

Article about: Hello, A friend showed me this tunic at the SOS and then purchased it. The next day he offered it to me. It is exactly what I have been looking for for ages. This is a private purchase,tailo

Fred Green
    ?

Default Post SOS Tunic Pick-up

Hello,

A friend showed me this tunic at the SOS and then purchased it. The next day he offered it to me. It is exactly what I have been looking for for ages.

This is a private purchase,tailor made, Reichsheer tunic made for a Feldwebel in IR13. This was made pre Third Reich time period and has had a private purchase ,white thread, breast eagle applied. There is no makers label name tag. There is a button under the right shoulder board for a schutzenschnurr. The tresse is evenly toned all over and nothing has been messed with in my opinion. I have an WWI EKI coming and I believe the ribbon bar goes well with a veteran Wurttemberger! An awesome piece!!

Thanks for looking!

Fred

Post SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-up

2. # ADS

Looks very nice Fred and in good condition
    Ben

Fred Green
    ?

Thanks Ben,

IR13 is my main collecting area due to their location,Ulm, and lineage and traditions. IR13 carried the traditions of the WWI Wurttemberg Infantry Regiments IR119-IR127 and IR180. In October of 1935 they added Landespolizeigruppe 57 and became IR56 of the 5thInfantry Division.

Fred

Post SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-upPost SOS Tunic Pick-up

Stunning pick up Fred and as it is for your main interest you must be pleased with it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Fred Green
    ?

Jerry,

I am super pleased!!! I have been offered an IR56 Waffenrock and am looking at a WWI IR120 Fieldgrey!! I would be in heaven if any of them came through!!

Fred

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Jerry,

I am super pleased!!! I have been offered an IR56 Waffenrock and am looking at a WWI IR120 Fieldgrey!! I would be in heaven if any of them came through!!

Fred
    It sounds like you are on a roll Fred, always great to find items that you really want.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Beautiful walking out tunic buddy.

Great looking tunic!...

a nice clean tunic Fred.

Very nice indeed!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast