Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Pre war Officer tunic information

Article about: Hello, i'm particulary interested to the clothing wore by officer in the pre war time, expecially during the 1933-1936 years. When in 1933 the Feldbluse was introducted for any kind of soldi

Default Pre war Officer tunic information

Hello,
    i'm particulary interested to the clothing wore by officer in the pre war time, expecially during the 1933-1936 years.
    When in 1933 the Feldbluse was introducted for any kind of soldier (officers and troops) it replaced the old Dienstrock of the Reichswehr era for the manouvres and service duty (although the officers preferred to wore in service the Dienstrock). I think it referred to the issued Feldbluse (the same of the troops) because the first rules concerning the private made Feldbluse were disposed only in 1936. So, i'm wondering if there existed a sort of tailored Feldbluse wore by the officers in those times for the service duty. Eventually, what was its design?
    Regards
    Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pre war Officer tunic information
    P
    Many