Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.

Article about: I thought I had posted this tunic here a long time ago but a question by member gbalke today lead me to realize I had not. This is my one and only RGG tunic. I purchased it from George Peter

TWS
    ?

Default Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.

I thought I had posted this tunic here a long time ago but a question by member gbalke today lead me to realize I had not.

This is my one and only RGG tunic. I purchased it from George Peterson. After I bought it he told me it was his first RGG tunic! He bought it in the 70's and when he sold off his collection it went to Japan. The Japanese collector sent it back and told him to sell it because he was getting out of TR collecting and it landed in my lap. It's a bit salty with moderate to heavy wear and a few period repairs. I decided to accessorize it a couple different ways. First with a nice felt backed parade belt and then with a field belt so I could use my early ('36 and '38 dated) Luftwaffe ammo pouches and an early droop tail buckle. My only ribbon bar that has a LW long service medal makes him out to be quite the hero. The RGG predates the Hermann Goering division, thus the "General Göring" cuff title and not "Hermann Göring".

Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Regiment General Göring Tuchrock, Flak Feldwebel.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think I do remember this one Todd (well actually the story ).

It's a beauty. I have the perfect 1936 dated Visor for it too
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    I have the perfect 1936 dated Visor for it too
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Oh...and did I mention that it was unit marked as well???

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Excellent. I am fond of this unit.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Fabulously tarty, Todd!

Well done!
    Bob

?

Beautiful piece from an impeccable source. One to treasure!

Regards, Paul