Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.

Article about: Hi Guys, the Reichsbetriebsnummer or RB number (also represented as RB Nr or Rbnr) has over the past 70 years been of much discussion with collectors of German militaria. A lot of speculatio

?

Great work Adrian, congratulation. I have one addings from book of K98k volume I. 0/2135 could be Chatellerault area in France, is already clear the Anton Wingen connection as on some combat knives were marked with his logo and RBNr,0878 and on some 0561 as area code, the 0561 would be correct.best regards,Andy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.
    P
    Many

Thanks Andy!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A new hit! A member posted a pair of Y straps today and I have discovered the company that made them:

0/0715/0011 = Adolf Marquardt KG Heilbronn (Wurtemburg) Skl- u. Skistockfabrlk. Faltbootwerft.

4th December 1944 - complete destruction of the parent company by bombing.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Here`s a couple more you might not have.............Mauser and Dohlen factory doc. with assigned RBn numbers.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Lukas45
    ?

Hi, please, I need some help with two RB.Nr cods. I have SS M43 (Prinz Eugen) tunic with code 0/0250/0201 and WH Panzer div. tunic M44 with code RB.Nr. 0/0831/004. Can you help me with manufacturers?

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

0/0250/0201 is unknown at present. But the firm was located in Berlin due to the "0250" code.

The other code is again unknown, but was located in Bavaria.

Cheers, Ade.

Lukas45
    ?

Ok, thank you

I need help with Reichsbetriebsnumber 0/1250/0011 on a holster for CZ27 (t). I know that 0/ is for Industrie and that /1250/ is the location here Böhmen (the Western part of the Reich protectorate) but what factory is /0011?
    There are more Lederfabriken in this area: 0/1250/0008 Firma Gebrüder Vitousek, Lederfabrik in Trebechovice pod Orebem (Hohenbruch in German) NE of Prag. and 0/1250/0017 Gottlieb Singer in Klattau SW of Prag.
    /1272/ is Mähren (the Eastern part of the Protectorate) RBNr.0/1272/0002 = A.Jelinek&Sohn, Groß-Meseritsch (between Praha and Brno)

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Sorry no luck with this number.

Cheers, Ade.

rb number on china....???
    Attached Images Attached Images The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system.  The Reichsbetriebsnummer RB numbering system. 

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast