Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.

Article about: I acquired this recently and have finally had enough time to take some pics. I posted some pics that I got from the seller previously, I hope it's ok to post this again with my pics. I've se

?

Default Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.

I acquired this recently and have finally had enough time to take some pics. I posted some pics that I got from the seller previously, I hope it's ok to post this again with my pics. I've seen a few posts recently about Krim shields, so I hope these pics can help with that as well.
    I think Operation Barbarossa is my favorite campaign with the Krim in particular. The details and craftsmanship that went into this Feldbluse are amazing, it's quite a thing to see in hand. This is my first Feldbluse, it's made out of captured Russian cloth and parts of a summer weight HBT feldbluse. I love to imagine this guy sweating in his wool tunic in the summer heat, getting frustrated, taking a cape off of a Russian prisoner and having the local tailor make this for him.

Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Russian Cloth Feldbluse with a Krim Shield.

Note: The insignia was found in the pocket and I've simply placed it on the Feldbluse without sewing it on.

Are you going to sew it on? I would

Nice feldbluse

Cool thanks for sharing
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Looks salty! I actually prefer salty items over fresh ones.IMO. Thanks for sharing

Looks to be a good and well used example, very nice.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I like it too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks guys, I'm a total sucker for salty, used items, minty stuff does nothing for me. I've tried this on, and it fits well across the chest, but I'm way taller than this gentleman was, I imagine he was about 5 foot 7" or so. I think that judging by the Krim shield it was made sometime after 1942, and I wonder if the HBT tunic used for this was his, just converted?
    Thanks for all the replies,
    Eddie

?

Hi Franz,
    I've thought about sewing everything back on, but I'd be concerned about messing it up...

Quote by doomtown View Post
    Hi Franz,
    I've thought about sewing everything back on, but I'd be concerned about messing it up...
    I would not trust myself to. I know some one that does killer job on sewing.... I like to call him the stich Nazi.

Anyways it sounds that the feldbluse migh fit you, if it seems a little tight it suppost to... read up on this article on how a feldbluse fits.
    German Field Blouse Fit / der Erste Zug

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast