Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Salty M43 Tunic?

Article about: Hi guys, thinking of purchasing this tunic. It looks ok to me, but I always like to check with the forum first. Does it look ok from these terrible pictures? Thanks, Eddie P.S. Unfortunately

?

Default Salty M43 Tunic?

Hi guys, thinking of purchasing this tunic. It looks ok to me, but I always like to check with the forum first. Does it look ok from these terrible pictures?
    Thanks,
    Eddie

Salty M43 Tunic?Salty M43 Tunic?Salty M43 Tunic?Salty M43 Tunic?Salty M43 Tunic?

P.S. Unfortunately the ebay seller wants to do a Uberweisung(bank transfer). Has anyone every had trouble with Uberweisungs before? I've only done them twice before for small amounts of money.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty M43 Tunic?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Salty M43 Tunic?

A very cautious "OK" on the tunic.

Most sellers in Germany etc use Bank Transfers as the norm.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade, what makes you cautious?
    Best,
    Eddie

Poor pics is always a masssive concern. It can hide a multitude of sins or conceal a good item.

But I do like the different shades of rayon lining which is a good sign. Pity about the damage to the collar.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ah, you're 100% correct, I always wonder, is this a legit "dachbodenfund" where the person has no knowledge or interest in the subject, or a deceptive scammer? Poor pics can make that a hard decision. Yes, it is a pity about the collar, I'm such a sucker for "salty" stuff though. I'd like to chalk it up to being a punk rocker when I was younger, rips and tears look "cool" to me still I guess, haha.

You are right, Dachbodenfund is often used by conmen to sell fakes. But on occasion it is legitimate.

As always, buy the item and not the story.

Cheers, Ade.