Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Salty officers tunic opinions

Article about: Please give your opinions i think its a original but a salty one.

There is value in the insignia. You might be able to do a few cosmetic repairs to the front and make it "presentable" for display. I would buy it - if as mentioned - the price is right. And what would that price be? The value of the insignia and maybe just a hundred for the Bluse. NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If anyone is going to throw that in the garbage please send it to my address at 34 seriously I like it. I was thinking transport troops honestly.

Fred Green

It appears to be TSD to me just missing the devices on the boards.

I agree with Ade though. If you are looking to purchase always look for exceptional condition.

It looks like transport to me too. I wouldn't spend a great deal of money on it (I would probably only do 100, but im cheap). It has been through a world war, so you have to give it some credit for not being burnt/buried/thrown away. As always, if the price is right for you, go for it.

225 euro to much?

Quote by brabander View Post
    225 euro to much?
    Is it in the "I saw you coming shop" ??
    100 euros would be too much IMHO

When you're wounded and left of Afghanistan's plains,
    An' the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Jest roll to your rifle an' blow out your brains,
    An' go to your Gawd like a soldier." - Rudyard Kipling

I think I would offer $75 euro and stick to your guns. Whoever is selling it will say no and three weeks from now call/email you back and say you can have it for 75euro It would be good to have it in a collectors hands. I would leave it as is because after all it is a "relic". Good luck!

Had to edit for euros...

Oke thanks for the info folks , i offer him a low price if not i leave this one thanks all.

I think the insignia is worth about 75 Euros and maybe 50 for the uniform. I do think it could be made "presentable" for display. 250 is too much. NH

Definitely worth saving and probably cheap at 75 Euros, but as previously said try and buy quality items.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast