Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Sauerland patch, original ?

Article about: Hey guys, a friend of mine has this patch and was curious as to its authenticity. We may be doing some trading so I am curious as well. The guys on WAF say that the only originals were all p

?

Default Sauerland patch, original ?

Hey guys, a friend of mine has this patch and was curious as to its authenticity. We may be doing some trading so I am curious as well. The guys on WAF say that the only originals were all printed, no bevo, no embroidered. This one is obviously printed, he is posting his patch today sometime,so I'm posting it here also. Any help would great! Thank you in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sauerland patch, original ?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Sauerland patch, original ?  Sauerland patch, original ?  Sauerland patch, original ? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sauerland patch, original ?
    P
    Many

I am cautiously optimistic here...it has the characteristics of an original, but as this is an extremely rare insignia, buyer beware...If the price was right, I'd probably be tempted to buy this one...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thanks Glenn, I might be trading an engraved 1st place Remagen 1899 Schützen award for it for it.

Be careful with these printed shield, if I remember they made fakes of these in the 90s which have an aged look by now so I would be skeptical without consulting a very knowlagable person who has a verified original.

I'd trade a Schuetzen Award for it in a heartbeat...
    Glenn

?

Thanks Morris! According to WAF,the only legit ones are the printed version.

?

This patch came in a grouping, all original items....some are rare and oddball. I'll get a picture of the grouping.

?

Grouping
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sauerland patch, original ?