Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seen this Panzer Wrap at the Tank Museum at Bovington worth a look

Article about: it must be original worth a look mite be handy to compare others to not the best pics as its behind glass Regards Martin Edit dont no why there sideways :/

Default Seen this Panzer Wrap at the Tank Museum at Bovington worth a look

it must be original worth a look mite be handy to compare others to not the best pics as its behind glass

Regards Martin

Edit dont no why there sideways :/
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-30-2015 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Edited to orient photos correctly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Seen this Panzer Wrap at the Tank Museum at Bovington worth a look
    P
    Many

This is a Heer wrap, not SS. I have move the thread to the Heer Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine Forum
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Martin,
    Please attempt to figure out how to post your photos correctly. It is not fair to other members to expect them to look at the photos sideways.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Martin, I have seen this Heer Officers Panzer Jacke many times over the years. It is a great original item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

mix up on my part sorry it was late after a 240 mile drive

sorry Ralph they was the right way up on my PC once i posted when sideways

Hi Ade yeah its a really nice item would love to get on or a SS warp

Martin

And the Panzer MG 34 ! In 2015, it's very rare.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

yeah i held a MG 34 and a MG 42 at the Tank Fest , what nice pieces they are

Well i was back at the Museum with my new DLSR Camera took some better pics and close ups it is behind glass.
    Thought id update the thread for any one whos interested

Does anyone know how long it's been there for?

Seen this Panzer Wrap at the Tank Museum at Bovington worth a lookSeen this Panzer Wrap at the Tank Museum at Bovington worth a lookSeen this Panzer Wrap at the Tank Museum at Bovington worth a lookSeen this Panzer Wrap at the Tank Museum at Bovington worth a lookSeen this Panzer Wrap at the Tank Museum at Bovington worth a lookSeen this Panzer Wrap at the Tank Museum at Bovington worth a look
    Last edited by ironcross13; 08-07-2015 at 03:13 AM.

I have know it there for a long time, 20 years plus.

This is a privately made Officers jacke. Note the "Trikot" ribbed wool. Another point of interest is the "badge cloth" green backing to the breast eagle, obviously the tailor only had a conventional service dress eagle in stock and not a black backed one. Not unusual to find. As the collar in not piped and the tabs are rayon piped in the pale pink shade, I would say this is a mid wartime made item.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I'm fairly sure it was there in the early 70's when I paid a visit with our regiment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast