Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Shoulder Straps NCO Artillerie 67 Regiment

Article about: Hi guys, looking at these straps, think they are ok, but would be great to hear about your opinions. The seller is asking for 120 Euros, I think this price is fine, would appreciate if I may

Default Shoulder Straps NCO Artillerie 67 Regiment

Hi guys, looking at these straps, think they are ok, but would be great to hear about your opinions. The seller is asking for 120 Euros, I think this price is fine, would appreciate if I may, that if you think that it s ok, just press the like button, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Shoulder Straps NCO Artillerie 67 Regiment   Shoulder Straps NCO Artillerie 67 Regiment  

Shoulder Straps NCO Artillerie 67 Regiment   Shoulder Straps NCO Artillerie 67 Regiment  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Shoulder Straps NCO Artillerie 67 Regiment
    P
    Many

Hi Juan, a couple of observations.

The straps appear to have been made completely out of dark green "badge cloth" material. They are not issue straps.

The button holes look rather weak in construction for what would be a private purchase item from a tailor.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade for all your input. If I may ask, should I take from your comments that these are not interesting ones and thus I should pass? Or the fact that they maybe the result of a private tailor makes them somehow "unique"

It depends what you like to collect?

Some people just like issue kit, while other like private purchase items. Both are good to collect.

I would not pay around £90 for a pair of straps.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, I will pass, although being period ones, like issued ones, and the fact that the price is no good it then gives me no choice, but to pass
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It depends what you like to collect?

Some people just like issue kit, while other like private purchase items. Both are good to collect.

I would not pay around £90 for a pair of straps.

Hello,

The boards do have the traits of being private purchase tailor made. Slit button holes, Made of felt and not badge cloth... The also look very similar to some of the newer reproductions that have hit the market lately. Good call on passing on these IMO.

Fred

Thanks Fred, indeed these are not for me, great analysis on your side. Will wait for the next straps call, Regards, Juan
    Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Hello,

The boards do have the traits of being private purchase tailor made. Slit button holes, Made of felt and not badge cloth... The also look very similar to some of the newer reproductions that have hit the market lately. Good call on passing on these IMO.

Fred