Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia

Article about: My father was in the HG division during WW2 I think. He was transferred around a lot. Can anyone provide any information from this photo? Thanks

Default Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia

This is a unit which I am interested in and which had a varied history and a good combat record fighting on many fronts in WW2.

I have two pieces of insignia to share. The first is a very worn, faded and mothed cuff title. But hey, it is original

The second is a NCO's shoulder strap which shows the units unique (within the Luftwaffe) white waffenfarbe.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia   Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia  

Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia  
    Attached Images Attached Images Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia  Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia

Unfortunately Ade, I have just a couple of unpaired collartabs, white with red piping, I'll show them tommorow if I'll get a time for this

?

Default Herman Göring collartabs mismatched

Unfortunately mismatched
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia   Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia  

?

This is a very good book on the H.G. division,also avaiable in English,but maybe you already have it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

I have not seen this book before! Where can it be found(preferably in english).

Here is my humble contribution.

Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia   Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia  

Attached Images Attached Images Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia 

?

Nice collection you have there,I got my book at a gunshow for $5. Try amazon.com they apparently stock it in english.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Thanks for the compliment!!

Are there discussions within the book about the insignia, uniforms, and etc? Also, are there any color photos?

?

Hi,there are no color photos,but lots of photos and descriptions right from before the war to the end."Die Ersten und die Letzten".I translated mine from the German,lots of fun!!
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

I have a couple of HG tunics.
    An Officers (in the French cuff I found a folded pair of sand goggls!).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your "Hermann Goring" Division insignia  

?

...and an HG Flak NCOs 'Der Spiess'

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast