Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?

Article about: Guys, I am off sick today so am rumaging through stuff in between bathroom breaks!(too much detail).. I have had this for some time and it was not expensive. I am struggling to identify it.

Default Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?

Guys,

I am off sick today so am rumaging through stuff in between bathroom breaks!(too much detail)..

I have had this for some time and it was not expensive. I am struggling to identify it. It has an integral helmet cover that fits a German helmet nicely. It has that over engineered touch that feels German but I have not seen another like. could it be KM for gunners (antiflash) or could it be captured? There is only 1 marking of a number 2 and a box next to it. It is not taking a good photo being white with the flash. I will try without in a bit

Jock
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?   Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?  

Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?   Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?  

Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?   Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Snow Camo/Naval Anti flash/Captured?

Guys,

Still no one with any thoughts?

Jock