Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sport Shirt Insignia

Article about: Hello to all. Please see the attached collection of German Sports Shirt Insignia that i have. I think i have nearly all designs though i would be grateful if you guys know of any more and if

Default Sport Shirt Insignia

Hello to all.
    Please see the attached collection of German Sports Shirt Insignia that i have. I think i have nearly all designs though i would be grateful if you guys know of any more and if they are for sale anywhere. I know that there is a 1st pattern SS I need (Black Backgroung with White SS), an LAH (though NEVER SEEN a REAL one) an 1936 Olympic Badge and not sure if the TeNO had one. also i am i know that there are MANY SA badges i need.
    Cheers All and let me know whats about.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sport Shirt Insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sport Shirt Insignia
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Sport Shirt Insignia

TN • TeNo Sports Patch

I recently bought a long term TeNo collection & this Super Red & Black TN Sports Patch was in the mix.

There is another TN Sports Patch on page 288 of "Defending the Reich" which is not printed in color. So the TeNo / TN may have used two models of their Sports Patch.

It measures 4.25" in diameter and seems to have been printed in a 'Silk Screen' type of process - using one color, followed by the next color. There are some small over runs of red color, which makes me think that this is the case.
    TeNo Sports Patch-Front ...Txs, Dave/dblmed
    Attached Images Attached Images Sport Shirt Insignia 

?

Default TENO Sport Shirt Insignia

TeNo Sports Patch-Reverse

...Txs, Dave/dblmed
    Attached Images Attached Images Sport Shirt Insignia 

?

Thanks Phil,

neilfwhite1 - has the 'crateful' for sure.

I have 5-6 of these, as my main Collecting Interests are the TN • TeNo • Technische Nothilfe & the Schuma.

But....... after 30+ years of collecting, we all end up with a mighty varied lot of TR Treasures. Fun to share with the gang!
    Txs, Dave/dblmed
    Last edited by dblmed; 04-01-2009 at 10:42 PM. Reason: sp

Fred Green
    ?

Greetings neilfwhite1,

Nice selection of sport shirt emblems!! You are missing two Heer variations. Actually one. You have the first pattern and you need a second pattern.The Reichswehr had a sword for their sport shirts and then they changed it to the pattern you have.

You have amassed a nice selection.

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Greetings Neilfwhite1,

Here is a scan of a Reichswehr Sport shirt patch. This was the one priot to the one you have. Noticed it is marked in the upper right hand corner. I believe that this is the Sanitatsabteilung 5 that was with the 5th Infantry Division. I will post the second Pattern Heer version in a little while.

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Greetings All,

Here is the second pattern Heer sport shirt eagle that you do not have you have Neil.

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Here is a first pattern like you have.

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Greetings,

If you would like me to post the reverse side please tell me. Thanks.

Fred

?

is this a first model?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast