Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Standard Bearer's CALVERY

Article about: hello,iam going to start collecting these as its going to take sometime maybe a year but iam going to get all 11 colors..here is another..this is light green right?sorry the picture came out

?

Default Standard Bearer's CALVERY

Hi everyone,i just picked this up along with a small group of things and have a very good fealing abought it as it came from a very good sorce but second opinions are always nice.thanks everyone.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Standard Bearer's  CALVERY  
    Last edited by pammy; 02-04-2011 at 08:29 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Standard Bearer's  CALVERY
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Standard Bearer's CALVERY

picked up this aslo .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Standard Bearer's  CALVERY  

?

here are more of the back
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Standard Bearer's  CALVERY   Standard Bearer's  CALVERY  

Standard Bearer's  CALVERY  

?

i hope i did well one these?i will have more pictures to post tonight and tommorow.the flag /pendent will go up for sale and the other i will keep for a bit as i never had one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Standard Bearer's  CALVERY   Standard Bearer's  CALVERY  

Standard Bearer's  CALVERY  

?

the phone is to show the size.i also have a real fatsy armband but it has blood stains on it and its the typ with red at the bottom .i will post pictures of it in a few days as i had to leave that one there as its mine but i ran out of money.they will hold for a week so ill have money for the next sale/auction..thanks for looking and iam off to another sale..see/talk to everyone late tonight.!this one is not mine but just to give you an idea of mine and mine is a little more salty then this one.

?

i like to keep them protected .ok,iam waiting for my ride.!

All real. Well done!

Cheers, Ade.

?

wow,!! thanks ade,i had a realy good fealing as i new the older guy these used to belong to and i took a gamble .great news ade thanks so much! i hope my sister did not forget to pick me up? ok,thanks

?

Wow very nice Pammy, i really like them.hope everythings ok with u.

?

Pammy your starting to really amaze me, you keep coming up with all these incredible items almost every two weeks or so, and the prices you keep getting them for, just once i would love to go shopping with you, i wish we had estate sales here but our auctions are very pricey, as are most of the militaria shops, i do really like your latest finds

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast