Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Steer Clear of This One....Splittermuster 31

Article about: Recently had a close call on this item ...swallowtail and all. I feel this one will make the rounds and someone will likely fall for it and not be able to get their money back. Someone went

Default Steer Clear of This One....Splittermuster 31

Recently had a close call on this item ...swallowtail and all. I feel this one will make the rounds and someone will likely fall for it and not be able to get their money back. Someone went to a lot of trouble to make this look as authentic as possible. The pictures tell all the story. Unless you are a re enactor and want a reproduction then I've done my part. Cheers everyone, been really busy and haven't been able to get back to one of my favorite forums lately.
    Fast
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steer Clear of This One....Splittermuster 31   Steer Clear of This One....Splittermuster 31  

Steer Clear of This One....Splittermuster 31   Steer Clear of This One....Splittermuster 31  

Steer Clear of This One....Splittermuster 31   Steer Clear of This One....Splittermuster 31  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steer Clear of This One....Splittermuster 31
    P
    Many