Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stores for authentic German 2ww gear

Article about: Hi dear gentlemen, Can you recommend any good stores to but real German stuff like uniforms, daggers and so on? I look at ebay a lot but it seems to me that most of the gear there are sold l

Default Stores for authentic German 2ww gear

Hi dear gentlemen,

Can you recommend any good stores to but real German stuff like uniforms, daggers and so on? I look at ebay a lot but it seems to me that most of the gear there are sold like authentic but look like fake stuff to me...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0094 copy.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	230.9 KB 
ID:	918561Many of us here use a handful of dealers in Europe and in North America.

You might specify exactly your goals, and we can likely better guide you.

You might also disclose your budget, too.

There is a for sale section here, as well.

Ebay is a place for the witless and foolish to lose their money, and to do so with great speed.

Happy new year.

I have collected since 1961, and I post my things here, in case you think I am talking through my hat.

Here is one of my hats.
    damit, basta.

Even with the top dealers, mistakes can be made. These days everything is being reproduced. This includes items that never existed in the period and are considered fantasy items. As FB mentioned, give us some idea of your goals. I would strongly suggest that you post detailed pictures of any proposed purchase before buying. I began accumulating items in 1956 so FB and myself are contemporaries in the collecting and study of this material.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

MAP
    ?

As noted, the classified here are a place to look. Also, the forum sponsors. For helmets here are a list of good dealers. Just post here BEFORE buying and stay away from champagne SS decaled helmets if they are on any of these sites.

Ken N Helmetssale

Dave S World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE!

Bill S Steel Helmets

Peter W The Collector's Guild

Ken B German Helmets For Sale - WWII German War HelmentsGerman War Helmet

Giorgio S ITALIANWARFRONT: GERMAN

Kelly H SS_Steel_original_helmets

Mike D Virtual Grenadier

Paul M River Valley Militaria - WWII Military Antiques, Helmets [Home ]

Rich B For Sale

Edit: Links didn't work for all of them. Here is the original thread (post #4)...and don't worry about the title about it being Australia. All of these guys are located in the US

Australia Helmet Dealers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Bob is altogether my senior in terms of wisdom, character, and experience. I am a late arrival.
    The beginner has a priceless resource here, since we all embrace new collectors, especially if they understand and accept the principles of how this site works.
    Those who have trouble with how we want to conduct business then have a less profitable stay here.
    damit, basta.

?

Just remember to take some photos of the items you find interesting and post it here on the forum on a seperate thread before you buy the item. Those few minutes can save you thousands.

If you are nervous for other collectors to buy your item of interest, then tell the dealer to place it on hold until you have showed the item here for discussion. If the dealer dont want to hold any item for you for a couple of days, then it can very well be a replica/restored item he is trying to push.
    Be extreme careful when starting to collect. And dont buy more from fleabay before you have more experience.

((Some even upgrade their membership to panzer pink to show how much they value tips that helps them save fortunes ""hint hint"" )
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Slight side track
    FB If you don't mind can you name/pm me the dealers you use in Europe.
    Currently I buy mainly from Paul at lakeside and maybe raptured duck soon but lm in the uk and would like to find a trusted dealer a bit closer to home to use as well.

Quote by Tim49980 View Post
    Slight side track
    FB If you don't mind can you name/pm me the dealers you use in Europe.
    Currently I buy mainly from Paul at lakeside and maybe raptured duck soon but lm in the uk and would like to find a trusted dealer a bit closer to home to use as well.

Please ask Adrian Stevenson. There are lots of UK collectors here and they know their biotope, while I do not, really.
    damit, basta.

Thank you so much for your advice. I am most of all looking for HJ knife, SA dagger, SS police sword, Uniforms like SS pea dot 44, smock used by the Germans, SS officer hat, Puma trench knife, Luftwaffe belt and buckle, Luftwaffe camo jacket.....I hope you get a pickture of what I am looking for. Price range...I pay what needed when I find something I really like and want..).

Happy new year.

Your SS hats are so cool!!! Beautiful photo btw.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0094 copy.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	230.9 KB 
ID:	918561Many of us here use a handful of dealers in Europe and in North America.

You might specify exactly your goals, and we can likely better guide you.

You might also disclose your budget, too.

There is a for sale section here, as well.

Ebay is a place for the witless and foolish to lose their money, and to do so with great speed.

Happy new year.

I have collected since 1961, and I post my things here, in case you think I am talking through my hat.

Here is one of my hats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast